From: reza <reza@housseini.me>
To: "Michael Albinus" <michael.albinus@gmx.de>
Cc: "help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org" <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: User not detected when calling shell in remote dired
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:32:27 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Michael

Thanks for the pointers. I also could not reproduce the issue with emacs
-Q. After disabling most of my config I found the culprit to be some
helm configuration. It also made the whole tramp experience kind of
sluggish. Therefore I disabled helm completely and am now blown away by
the speed!

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Reza