* Office 2003 for 50 bucks
@ 2004-05-18 21:09 Rosalyn Thayer
From: Rosalyn Thayer @ 2004-05-18 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

The successful man doesn't use others, other people use the successful man, for above all the success is of service.
Change alone is unchanging.
Why don't you want to do what you know you should do? The reason you don't is that you're in conflict with yourself.
Lukewarmness I account a sin, as great in love as in religion.
Great and good are seldom the same man.
In life, as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the
 goalposts are.
What makes lovers never tire of one another is that they talk always about themselves.
Civilization must be destroyed. The hairy saints of the North have earned this crumb by their complaints.
The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted.
I am bewitched with the rogue's company. If the rascal have not given me medicines to make me love him, I'll be hanged.
If you're already in a hole, it's no use to continue digging.
It's the last inch that counts.
Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul unbelief,
 in denying them.
Without the meditative background that is criticism, works become isolated gestures, historical accidents, soon forgotten.
No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness.
You make a living by what you get, but you make a life by what you give.

* Office 2003 for 50 bucks
@ 2004-05-18 21:10 Jackie Duarte
From: Jackie Duarte @ 2004-05-18 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)