From: "Yan Tang" <ty@net.cs.pku.edu.cn>
Subject: Sorry for disturbing everyone
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:46:36 +0800	[thread overview]

I want to send an email to some person in the mailing list, but when I
directly send email to him, it is rejected.
So I have to send this email to the whole list.
Sorry!

Hi, I am very surprised of your email address.
The first reason is THU, and I am in PKU.
But the second reason is interesting.
I have mirrored your personal homepage, and I have read it carefully
with respect. What's more, I once sent an E-mail to you to express my
thanks and recommended you using Emacs as your text editor. But maybe
there was something wrong with our server or your server, the email was
rejected.

Very glad to see you, and thanks for your perfect homepage.