it annoys me to me to say this as i hate US culture, but If it was me then i would take trucks and cars to make a convoy all over the country as just small number of people can have a major impact as it was seen in canada recently.. I don't believe that being peaceful has any meaning in russia so be violent break property, set cars on fire, make makeshift road blocks disrupt economy anything is better then nothing, the more you do the more likely it gets for people all over russia and belarus to do the same. On 2/27/22 12:45, Alexandre Garreau wrote: > > I’m part of those increasing number of ppl believing protests are > getting more and more useless as people forgot what to do next, and > leaders acknowledged that… > -- Jacob Hrbek, In support of ukraine sovereignty #supportUkraine