unofficial mirror of emacs-tangents@gnu.org
From: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
To: Max Brieiev <max.brieiev@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-tangents@gnu.org, Alexandre Garreau <galex-713@galex-713.eu>
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 15:31:21 +0300	[thread overview]

* Max Brieiev <max.brieiev@gmail.com> [2022-02-28 15:01]:
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
> > I don't think so. Political situation in Ukraine is more complicated
> > then what you state. It would be good if we could just accuse Putin to
> > be the cause. But it is not cause.
>
> I am a Ukrainian, speaking Russian, living in Kyiv. What you say is a
> complete propaganda. You know, 60% of population in Kyiv speaks
> Russian. And yet, we hate those "leberators" that are coming into our
> land.

That I said "I don't think so" is propaganda?

That "political situation is more complicated than person stated" --
that is propaganda?

That we shall accuse Putin solely for conflict -- is propaganda?

You my friend you twist words. That is my opinion, not propaganda. I
have no resources to make any propaganda, neither I am hired by
Ukrainian nor Russians, neither related directly or indirectly, apart
from my grandgrandfather who was Ukrainian.

And of course nobody likes war. I have used "save" or "help" under
quotes to indicate a meaning, meaning that I am quoting it and not
necessarily condining it. I have stated multiple times for people not
to misunderstand me that I am against any wars.

Communication is the key.

People lack communication skills and negotiation skills.

Little friendship and love can solve it all.

> It's much less complicated than you are trying to pose here. We are
> on our land and we will defend it, we are fighting for our
> freedom. This is as simple as that. Ukraine is as united as it had
> never been before the war started.

Then you must be very young person.

Thinking in simplicities is what said propaganda wants you to do. Take
young boys and die for country.

Shit.

I recommend you and your family to depart, situation will be better,
Russia will not take Ukraine, but don't participate in bloody war for
patriotic reasons. Defend your family by putting them in safe place.

> Leave your tales about nazis to someone, who is as brainwashed as
> you. The problem of nazis in Ukraine is no bigger than in other
> European countries. It is heavily exaggerated by Russion
> propaganda. There are some nazi groups, of course, but they are not
> prominent at all.

And I am the one spreading propaganda? LOL 🤓

> Just look at Sumy, Chernihiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol, Kherson. Those
> cities are right to the Russian border, like less than 100
> kms. Those are cities, where the majority speaks
> Russian. Nonetheless, Russian troops have very hard times to
> conquere *any* of those cities. They thought they would be welcomed
> here with flowers, but instead they are welcomed with molotov
> coctails and guerilla warfare. Nobody takes a shit of this nazi
> bullshit.

Maybe that is the problem that nobody took shit of this nazi bullshit
in time.

I see my friend, you are biased.

Do you want to say that Amnesty International did not well research
before they published this:

Ukraine must stop ongoing abuses and war crimes by pro-Ukrainian volunteer forces - Amnesty International
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2014/09/ukraine-must-stop-ongoing-abuses-and-war-crimes-pro-ukrainian-volunteer-forces/

Do you want to say that human rights abuses in Ukraine are none? That
it is nothing, never happened?

And that would imply that Putin is really mad men and is now coming to
attack Ukraine for which real reason? You tell us please.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman