On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 11:39 PM Richard Stallman wrote: > Is all the material available in a way that avoids the SIL font license? > It is better to avoid that if possible. Out of curiosity, what makes the SIL licence something to be avoided? The GNU project licenses list (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.en.html) doesn't mention anything that makes me think it should be avoided, and in fact it suggests to me that the SIL license is one of the better choices. (This is largely academic to me at this point, but in my other work-life, we almost released some content-specific icons as part of a font, so I looked a bit to make sure that there was reasonable libre license, and SIL seemed to be a reasonable choice. If something changed or I missed something, I'm interested.) Thanks in advance, ~Chad