Yes! I always wanted to thank Sacha for taking the time to do this. I also look forward to getting that email! -Sunil Patel On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 11:55 AM Tom Davey wrote: > The regular listing of the threads in progress on the Emacs developer list > is, by itself, invaluable. How Sacha is able to discover and write about so > much else is beyond my comprehension. For us, the readers, Emacs News makes > visible the vigorously beating heart of today's Emacs, increasingly from > around the world. > > Tuesday morning would be bleak indeed were not Emacs News waiting for me > in my Inbox. I can count at least 338 issues, beginning in October 2015. It > is a stupendous amount work, produced week after week. > > Sacha, thank you. > > -- > Tom Davey > tom@tomdavey.com > New York NY USA > > -----Original Message----- > From: Emacs-tangents On > Behalf Of Jean Louis > Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 11:29 AM > To: Emanuel Berg ; emacs-tangents@gnu.org > Subject: Re: 2022-06-06 Emacs news > > Now is time, send it to Sacha, I guess she may be reading it here, alert > her. Send her links with titles. > > > On June 7, 2022 1:20:04 PM UTC, Emanuel Berg wrote: > >Jean Louis wrote: > > > >> News is what Sacha sends, and it can be anything about Emacs, new > >> features, development discussion, me packages, demonstrations, > >> anything that people write about it. > > > >But not a single thing I ever wrote about it the last > >10~15 years :( > > > >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuDKPak3HQw > > > Jean > >