unofficial mirror of emacs-tangents@gnu.org
* EmacsConf 2022 happening this weekend (now!)
@ 2022-12-03 14:11 Amin Bandali
From: Amin Bandali @ 2022-12-03 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacsconf-discuss, emacs-tangents

Hey y'all,

It looks like we totally forgot to send a last minute reminder about
EmacsConf 2022, which is happening this weekend, now!  To watch and
participate in this year's edition of our online conference, please
head over to the "watch" page for all the details:

    https://emacsconf.org/2022/watch/

Hope to see you around [on IRC] this weekend for the conference!

-amin
On behalf of the EmacsConf organization team

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-03 14:11 UTC | newest]