* T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Bowman's S0ftSh0p
@ 2004-06-20 15:17 Moses Springer
From: Moses Springer @ 2004-06-20 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Everything is in motion. Everything flows. Everything is vibrating.
It's no use saying, ''We are doing our best.'' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.
The actor becomes an emotional athlete. The process is painful -- my personal life suffers.
They that will not be counseled, cannot be helped. If you do not hear reason she will rap you on the knuckles.
Dear me! I must be turning into a god.
It is a fine thing to have ability, but the ability to discover ability in others is the true test.
If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.
I want to put a ding in the universe.
Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.
Two lives that once part are as ships that divide.
Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.
Let no man under value the price of a virtuous woman's counsel.
Some people are addicts. If they don't act, they don't exist.
A movie camera is like having someone you have a crush on watching you from afar  -- you pretend it's not there.