On Sat, Mar 01 2014, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > IMNSHO, it is bad design to ask users to install a particular > compiler, be it GCC or clang, just to be able to have decent editing > capabilities for a program source. What next? shall we require > LibreOffice to be able to edit text files conveniently? Emacs already uses ?spell for spell checking, GPG for signatures, and probably many more tools I'm not aware of. I also think it's safe to assume that if someone needs a decent editing capabilities for a program source, she has tools that are able to compile that program source already installed. (I'm not saying that requiring a compiler for completion is the only possible option, by the way. I just wanna say, that not everything has to be implemented in Emacs Lisp and for one, I hope no one will try to reimplement GPG in Emacs Lisp). -- Best regards, _ _ .o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of o' \,=./ `o ..o | Computer Science, Michał “mina86” Nazarewicz (o o) ooo +------ooO--(_)--Ooo--