On Mon, Jun 17 2013, Stefan Monnier wrote: >> * list/startup.el (notes): New function creating notes buffer. > Hmm... this ChangeLog hasn't been updated to reflect the fact that the > code was moved to notes.el. Sorry. The correct one is obviously in the change to ChangeLog file. > +(defcustom notes-file (locate-user-emacs-file "notes" ".notes") > > The ".notes" part is supposed to be for compatibility with previous > versions of the code which used ~/.notes, but these don't exist AFAIK, > so please just use (locate-user-emacs-file "notes"). Will do. > BTW, the more I look at it, the more I think it belongs in GNU ELPA. You're absolutely right. For some reason I was under the impression that ELPA packages are initialised *after* the initial-buffer-choice function is called but upon checking it turns out that that is not the case. -- Best regards, _ _ .o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of o' \,=./ `o ..o | Computer Science, Michał “mina86” Nazarewicz (o o) ooo +------------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--