* lisp/calendar/cal-china.el chinese-calendar-celestial-stem
@ 2008-03-19  9:20 Yuan MEI
From: Yuan MEI @ 2008-03-19  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

    I noticed that in HEAD, in the file lisp/calendar/cal-china.el,
'chinese-calendar-celestial-stem' and
'chinese-calendar-terrestrial-branch' are defined with 'defconst'.  I
would suggest that we change `defconst' to `defcustom' since I would
like to change the latin-spelling celestial stem and
terrestrial branch to real Chinese characters in .emacs.  And of
course we should keep the latin-spelling version as the default value.

Thanks,

Yuan MEI
--
River: "Put a bullet to me.  Bullet in the brainpan, squish."

* Re: lisp/calendar/cal-china.el chinese-calendar-celestial-stem
@ 2008-03-20  4:52 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2008-03-20  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuan MEI; +Cc: emacs-devel

"Yuan MEI" wrote:

> 'chinese-calendar-celestial-stem' and
> 'chinese-calendar-terrestrial-branch' are defined with 'defconst'.  I
> would suggest that we change `defconst' to `defcustom'

OK.