* Problem with emacs -nw under OS X 10.3.5 using latest CVS
@ 2004-11-03 22:38 John Barnard
From: John Barnard @ 2004-11-03 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm seeing some odd behavior when running emacs in terminal mode (i.e.,
emacs -nw) built from the latest CVS (as of yesterday) under 10.3.5 and
latest released dev. tools. Basically there's no output shown from any
command, prompt is not responsive, and the process loads spikes to
100%. I used the make-package command to do the build with the
--self-contained option (I've tried it without that option with no
change). I found other builds using recent or latest CVS sources
(http://homepage.mac.com/nand/emacsbuild/), and they suffer from the
same problem. I'm not experiencing any problems in non-terminal mode.
Builds based on earlier CVS sources don't exhibit the behavior -- at
least builds from late 2003. Anyone else seeing this behavior?

John Barnard, Ph.D.
Associate Staff
Director, Collaborative Biostatistics Center
Dept. of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Wb4
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
9500 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44195
E-mail: jbarnard@bio.ri.ccf.org