* GC crash
@ 2007-10-03  3:44 YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu @ 2007-10-03  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

With the recent changes about marking Lisp_Vectorlike objects in the
trunk, I see crash at the startup on Solaris trying to mark the member
`menu_bar_items_used' of type EMACS_INT in struct frame.  I think this
member should be moved at least after `face_cache', and the following
comment in frame.h needs to be updated accordingly.

  /* All Lisp_Object components must come first.
     Only EMACS_INT values can be intermixed with them.
     That ensures they are all aligned normally.  */

				     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
				mituharu@math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-10-03  3:44 UTC | newest]