* Re: with herself. 'If he's
@ 2004-11-03 17:28 Imelda Workman
From: Imelda Workman @ 2004-11-03 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Congratulations! You are a winner of our summer RA.TE. GIVE A WAY
program.  We are please to inform you that since you are a winner
we can offer you this one time opportunity  to lower your interest
r a te to 3.99 percent.

Your promotion code is 9208

Activate your code
http://www.greatfins.com/

Thank you.

Imelda Workman
Promotion Department

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-03 17:28 UTC | newest]