* copyright.el: Switch to recommended form of GPLv3 permissions notice
@ 2008-05-22 11:13 Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2008-05-22 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Glenn Morris

Hi,

Glenn modified all(?) files to use the "recommended form of GPLv3
permissions notice".  I hoped that `M-x copyright-update RET' would to
this too, but I doesn't.  Could this be added, please?  (Or is it
already there somewhere?)

Or could you share you shell script, Glenn.  (I'd like to update the
copyright for the Gnus files that are not in Emacs CVS.)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-05-22 11:13 UTC | newest]