* (man/gnus.texi)Email Based Diary: Installing in EMACS_22_BASE?
@ 2007-05-09 19:14 Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2007-05-09 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

I've committed a quite big change (> 400 lines) to man/gnus.texi in
the trunk.  It is the documentation of the nndiary back end and the
gnus-diary library (info "(gnus)Email Based Diary").  This has been
added in the Gnus trunk in 2005, but we forgot to backport it to the
stable branch (v5-10 = 5.10.* = 5.11 in Emacs).

I will also update lisp/gnus/{nndiary.el,gnus-diary.el}: Replace the
long Commentary sections by pointers to the manual (no code changes,
only comments!) to avoid duplicate documentation, as it has been done
in the Gnus trunk in 2005.

I'd suggest to install it in EMACS_22_BASE as well.  As it is only
documentation and comments, there should be no problem.  May I install
it in EMACS_22_BASE as well?

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: (man/gnus.texi)Email Based Diary: Installing in EMACS_22_BASE?
@ 2007-05-10 13:05 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2007-05-10 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reiner Steib; +Cc: emacs-devel

    I'd suggest to install it in EMACS_22_BASE as well.  As it is only
    documentation and comments, there should be no problem.  May I install
    it in EMACS_22_BASE as well?

Please do.