* Mouse-1 behaviour changed in gnus?
@ 2006-01-05  7:28 Piet van Oostrum
From: Piet van Oostrum @ 2006-01-05  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

A few days ago (Tuesday) I checked out a new copy from the CVS and installed
it. I noticed one problem and I am not sure if it is a bug, a policy change
or just a matter of a different configuration:

When I click mouse-1 on a link in a gnus *Article* buffer, the link isn't
followed, as in the previous version I had, but the buffer scrolls one
line. Mouse-2 does follow the link. Why is this?
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.uu.nl>
Private email: piet@vanoostrum.org