* Network connection: 99% CPU
@ 2006-08-24 15:55 dhruva
From: dhruva @ 2006-08-24 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
 I am using Emacs (CVS Head) built on W-XP using MSVC 6.0. I started
using MEW to read mails, occasionally, the CPU usage goes to 99%. Is
it the network connection issue which was reported earlier. I vaguely
remember Kim having worked on it, is this supposed to be fixed? What
additional debugging can I do to provide more data.

-dhruva

--
dhruva (dk)
Contents reflect my personal views only!