* custom-deps and term subdir
@ 2008-10-01  9:11 Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2008-10-01  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Markus Rost

lisp/Makefile.in specifically avoids descending into lisp/term for
generating cus-load.el.  What are the reasons for that?

I cannot find in the archives anything that would explain the reason.

Markus, it's your change (although quite some time ago) -- do you
remember why you did that?

What bothers me is how do we get the defcustom's defined by term/*.el
files.