* How do I modify a ticket in the BTS?
@ 2009-12-05 17:08 Deniz Dogan
From: Deniz Dogan @ 2009-12-05 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-Devel devel

I just sent a patch to the bug tracking system that Don Armstrong is hosting:
http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=5128

I soon realized that I had forgotten to add the package name and set
the severity, etc. How do I do that? I tried sending e-mails to
control@emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com but they didn't seem to have any
effect.

--
Deniz Dogan

* Re: How do I modify a ticket in the BTS?
@ 2009-12-05 17:11 ` Deniz Dogan
From: Deniz Dogan @ 2009-12-05 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-Devel devel

2009/12/5 Deniz Dogan <deniz.a.m.dogan@gmail.com>:
> I just sent a patch to the bug tracking system that Don Armstrong is hosting:
> http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=5128
>
> I soon realized that I had forgotten to add the package name and set
> the severity, etc. How do I do that? I tried sending e-mails to
> control@emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com but they didn't seem to have any
> effect.
>
> --
> Deniz Dogan

Never mind this, it worked. It was just slow.

--

@ 2009-12-05 19:12   ` David De La Harpe Golden
From: David De La Harpe Golden @ 2009-12-05 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Deniz Dogan; +Cc: Emacs-Devel devel

> Never mind this, it worked. It was just slow.

Um.  I thought this was the bug tracker now?

http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=emacs

What's the actual situation?

* Re: How do I modify a ticket in the BTS?
@ 2009-12-05 19:52     ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2009-12-05 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David De La Harpe Golden; +Cc: Emacs-Devel devel, Deniz Dogan

David De La Harpe Golden wrote:

> Um.  I thought this was the bug tracker now?
>
> http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=emacs

Not yet. There will be an announcement when it is, and stuff sent to
the old one will get forwarded on automatically (I assume).

* Re: How do I modify a ticket in the BTS?
@ 2009-12-05 19:54 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2009-12-05 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Deniz Dogan; +Cc: Emacs-Devel devel

Deniz Dogan wrote:

> the severity, etc. How do I do that? I tried sending e-mails to
> control@emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com but they didn't seem to have any
> effect.

As you saw, they did in the end. But please, keep everything in the
"emacs" package as well. Ie, use "package emacs,rcirc". Otherwise
mails won't get sent out to bug-gnu-emacs. (This is a somewhat
non-standard debbugs setup, I have a proposal to change this aspect
that I will send soon.)