Hi. Since tree-sitter will allow for more fine-grained syntax highlighting, I think it would be useful to define more faces to give the user more customization for syntax highlighting. I already make use of these for my own queries. Here are some that I had in mind: - font-lock-escape-face - For escape characters in strings. - font-lock-property-face - Usually an object property, like a member in a class or struct. - font-lock-punctuation-face - In addition, we could get even more specific: font-lock-punctuation-{delimiter, bracket, special} - font-lock-number-face - font-lock-operator-face We can certainly get even more fine-grained, but I think this is a good start and wanted to kick off the discussion. Feel free to offer more suggestions. Happy to send a patch for the above if interested.