* Partial article download
@ 2010-09-18 21:41 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-09-18 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Since nnimap now works perfectly (or so I'll assume until the next bug
report), perhaps it's time to think about partial article downloads.

So, Gnus would download the message structure and the first bit (if the
user flipped a variable).  But would there be a new Gnus Summary command
for "fetch complete article", or would there be buttons in the article
and...  stuff?

The "fetch complete article" method sounds way easier to implement.

* Re: Partial article download
@ 2010-09-18 21:47 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-09-18 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

> Since nnimap now works perfectly (or so I'll assume until the next bug
> report), perhaps it's time to think about partial article downloads.

Er.  That went to the wrong mailing list.  Sorry.