I like the underlining, indentation and *bullet points, but it's looking like it's moving more in the direction of a TLS debugging buffer than something that a user has much chance of understanding or navigating. (The old one also has that problem, but to a lesser degree.) For instance, displaying the full x.50x/RFC4514 string is a turn-off and looks like line noise to most people, I think. Breaking out the three bits that are of interest, the CN from the issuer, the O from the recipient, and the host name, is more readable. (Not to mention that the strings are usually too long and will wrap on common configurations.) And in the opposite direction, breaking out all the encryption stuff into their own lines doesn't make much sense, I think. The session details could be reserved for the `d'etails buffer. "Encrypt-then-MAC" sounds so... internal. :-) The explanation line ("... is insecure ...") hasn't been folded correctly, and it says "reasons" even if there's just one reason. The addition of the details is great: