* checking manual files
@ 2005-08-09 12:15 Joakim Verona
From: Joakim Verona @ 2005-08-09 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've checked some manual files in in the past, and can do a couple
more now, to help with the release.

Which ones are in a state worth checking now?

--
Joakim Verona
www.verona.se

* Re: checking manual files
@ 2005-08-09 21:46 ` Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2005-08-09 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    I've checked some manual files in in the past, and can do a couple
    more now, to help with the release.

    Which ones are in a state worth checking now?

All of them are in a state worth checking.
But there is a list in admin/FOR-RELEASE
of who has checked what.  I would like each file to be
checked twice--in that file you can see which ones have
not been checked twice.