Jan Djärv writes: > Ok, here goes. Thanks! > Image support sucks, only PNG from files. Some redraw issues > (esp. Gtk scrollbars) remain. > If you choose Gtk3 as toolkit, cairo is forced, otherwise > give--with-cairo to configure. I've tried the patch. For PNG support, I had to apply the attached patch and run configure with: ./configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-cairo --without-imagemagick The output for printing (with x-export-frames) looks great. > Performance is not that great, straight X is faster. It's already fast enough for me, but it doesn't do rendering in ::draw signal, right? If it did, would the speed considerablly slow down? Regards, -- Daiki Ueno