Philip Kaludercic [2021-08-26 Thu 17:24] *wrote*: > Shouldn't it be easier to send an email than create an account, navigate > some web UI and fill in some form? The same goes for > patches. Git{Lab,Hub} usually requires leaving the development context, > to prepare a patch online, that requires "forking", more navigation and > more fora. Just today I tried preparing a "pull request" on GitLab and > didn't manage to do so, because it insisted on merging the commit into > my own repository, no matter what I did. Just attaching a git patch > seems much easier. I explicitly don't want to get into questions of what is easier because we can't answer these objectively. Each person is used to something else which they consider easier, where the getting used to is a long mental process depending on personal preference and outside influence. I can say objectively that one form of workflow is more popular than another so people would be more familiar with it. *Daniel Fleischer*