Richard Stallman wrote: > We've been waiting for a few weeks for someone to document gpg-agent. > Many bugs in the code have been fixed, but this problem, which doesn't > require debugging, has not been addressed. The feature it self, and the only customize able part of it, the variable `pgg-gpg-use-agent' has been documented since introduction. I have added a short paragraph (see attached patch) to point out, that the use of gpg-agent is recommended and where to get further information. What else is missing? cheers sascha