Bob Rogers writes: > To reproduce: > > 1. Make a small change to a file registered under Subversion, > "foo.el" for example. > > 2. "emacs -Q foo.el" > > 3. "C-x v u". The operation will fail with the following message: > > vc-stay-local-p: Symbol's function definition is void: remove-if-not > > I am using an emacs built from the trunk about 36 hours ago. FWIW, this > worked in my previous trunk build two week ago. vc-revert also still > works with CVS files. > > TIA, > > -- Bob Rogers > http://rgrjr.dyndns.org/ First, please report if `vc-svn' is listed with: M-x list-load-path-shadows