On Tue, Dec 24 2013, Steve Purcell wrote: > Agreed. So can we please enable the new sRGB option on NS by default, then? > > Colours won’t match between platforms with it disabled anyway, so there’s > nothing to lose in enabling it, and it would also help pave the way for > standardisation on sRGB across platforms. I also think it's a good idea. If you have a patch I can review and commit I'd be glad to do so, Steve. -- Julien Danjou ;; Free Software hacker ; independent consultant ;; http://julien.danjou.info