* Leftovers in nsmenu.m
@ 2011-11-17  8:23 CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2011-11-17  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

In nsmenu.m (latest bzr source), line 41:

,----
| #define MenuStagger 10.0
`----

Seems it's not used in any source file. Guess it's leftover.

Line 58-62:

,----
| #if 0
| /* Include lisp -> C common menu parsing code */
| #define ENCODE_MENU_STRING(str) ENCODE_UTF_8 (str)
| #include "nsmenu_common.c"
| #endif
`----

Seems nsmenu_common.c can not be found in source tree.

--
Totus mundus agit histrionem

* Re: Leftovers in nsmenu.m
@ 2011-11-17  9:03 ` Jan D.
From: Jan D. @ 2011-11-17  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CHENG Gao; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hello.

CHENG Gao skrev 2011-11-17 09:23:

> In nsmenu.m (latest bzr source), line 41:
>
> ,----
> | #define MenuStagger 10.0
> `----
>
> Seems it's not used in any source file. Guess it's leftover.
>
> Line 58-62:
>
> ,----
> | #if 0
> | /* Include lisp ->  C common menu parsing code */
> | #define ENCODE_MENU_STRING(str) ENCODE_UTF_8 (str)
> | #include "nsmenu_common.c"
> | #endif
> `----
>
> Seems nsmenu_common.c can not be found in source tree.

Thanks for pointing that out.  There is a lot of old stuff in the
ns-files, but a cleanup will have to wait until after the release as we
are in a feature freeze.  Not that a cleanup is a feature, but it might
break something.

	Jan D.

* Re: Leftovers in nsmenu.m
@ 2011-11-17 14:05   ` CHENG Gao
From: CHENG Gao @ 2011-11-17 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

*On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:03:31 +0100
* Also sprach "Jan D." <jan.h.d@swipnet.se>:

> Hello.
>
> CHENG Gao skrev 2011-11-17 09:23:
>> In nsmenu.m (latest bzr source), line 41:
>> ,----
>> | #define MenuStagger 10.0
>> `----
>> Seems it's not used in any source file. Guess it's leftover.
>> Line 58-62:
>> ,----
>> | #if 0 /* Include lisp -> C common menu parsing code */ #define
>> | ENCODE_MENU_STRING(str) ENCODE_UTF_8 (str) #include
>> | "nsmenu_common.c" #endif
>> `----
>> Seems nsmenu_common.c can not be found in source tree.
>>

> Thanks for pointing that out. There is a lot of old stuff in the
> ns-files, but a cleanup will have to wait until after the release as
> we are in a feature freeze. Not that a cleanup is a feature, but it
> might break something.
>
> 	Jan D.

Ok I understand. We can wait for a while for cleanup.