Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: >> Could the (declare (modes ...)) and the new (interactive ... modes) >> be unified? I understand that they do different things today, but >> they're both called "modes" and the difference is pretty subtle. If >> they stay separate, perhaps rename to (declare (completion-modes >> ...))? > > I think I've argued enough against "(declare (modes" as the only > tagging mechanism now? I was just confused. I didn't realize they were the same thing. Your recent commit to commands.texi fixed my conception, thanks. P.S. typo in that commit, fixup patch attached.