Sascha Wilde wrote: > I have added a short paragraph (see attached patch) to point out, that > the use of gpg-agent is recommended and where to get further information. Since GnuPG2 and therefor gpg-agent is released, and we are recommending its use: should we change the default value of pgg-gpg-use-agent to t? When no agent is available the old passphrase input/caching will still be used as a fallback so changing the default should not do much harm. cheers sascha -- Sascha Wilde : "Lies, was ich meine, nicht, was ich schreibe." : (Urs Traenkner in de.alt.admin)