Jan Djärv wrote: > Sascha Wilde skrev: >> Jan Djärv wrote: [...] >> So the problem is, that the double slash is written unquoted to >> Makefile.c where it gets interpreted as a comment. >> >> This is IMO a bug. >> >> When generating Makefile.c consecutive slashes hould either be reduced >> to one or appropriately quoted. > > Actually it was a bug in my patch, I should not use #define if a > double slash may be present. I briefly checked the other #define:s in > Makefile.in and mostly the valuse comes from s/*.h or m/*.h, so we > have control over these. > > I've checked in a fix, please try it. Sorry, maybe I'm seriously missing something here, but I can't see such a change by you, neither in CVS nor in the ChangeLog. And, build still fails... :-( FWIW: my workaround for now looks like this: