On Sun, Mar 06 2016 13:07 (-0800), John Wiegley wrote: > > I have always wanted to drop the ChangeLogs, so if the other developers agree, > I'm all for it. Keeping ChangeLog style in the commit entry is not terribly > useful either, since the diff output of log -p lets you know which function or > variable is being modified. I've never missed not having that ChangeLog data > in other projects, of any size. But that's up to the other developers and what > makes their lives easier. I'd like to open this up to discussion on emacs-devel, so that we hear from our other developers. What do you all think about ChangeLogs, and their value to you in your work on Emacs? -- John Wiegley GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F http://newartisans.com 60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2