Ken Manheimer wrote: > On 10/26/05, Sascha Wilde wrote: >> Thanks for the patch, but I'm missing the additions to the pgg >> documentation I made. > > here is the texi part of your patch, exactly as it was in > emacs-pgg-symmetric.patch-5 as you sent it. (i included your > ChangeLog entry in the part of my patch for the ChangeLog, and > similarly for the pgg.el and pgg-gpg.el source files, so i think it's > now complete.) Yes, thank you! Could someone with write access please commit these two patches? cheers sascha -- Sascha Wilde : The sum of intelligence on earth is a constant; : population is growing