Martin Geisler wrote: > Sascha Wilde writes: >> FWIW: I maintain an hg mirror of emacs head and my personal emacs >> branch here: http://hg.intevation.org/ >> so testing mercurial with real world Emacs data is simple... > > Cool! Cloning this took 14 minutes and gave me 86115 revisions with the > story back to 1985. That is steady stream of 11 commits every day! :-) :-) > The repository alone uses 143 MiB. Quite comfortable after 22 years of > development, IMHO. I don't know how much data the mirror is missing in > other branches, though. The repository currently only contains a mirror of HEAD. I will make a complete mirror containing all branches available eventually, but this needs other tools than those I'm currently using and will take a serious amount of time for the initial conversion... cheers sascha -- Sascha Wilde Nota bene: wenn Word für Längeres geeignet wäre, würde es schließlich nicht Word, sondern Sentence, Page oder Article heißen -- Matthias Mühlich in dctt