Hello Matthew, On 2015-02-06 10:29, Matthew Carter writes: > Or has anyone successfully kept their own key bind when shr tries to > remap the keys when the cursor is on top of a link in eww-mode? I've had a similar issues with gnus, and after a long discussion (see https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/653/how-can-i-find-out-in-which-keymap-a-key-is-bound) I found the keymap where the key was bound and disabled it there. There is some code there that helps in finding where the key is bound. Hope this helps, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7