Stefan Kangas [2021-12-04 Sat 14:08] wrote: > It seems like we would like to install this change, but I think we > should make the above change first. Daniel, what do you think? Could > you look into it and update your patch? Thanks in advance. I want to keep the simple example of installing and deleting a single package because it's empowering and thanks to completion, this could be enough for someone to learn how to install, say, clojure-mode. I have added the `list-packages' command as a reference, to get more information about packages.