* Emacs crash report from OS X
@ 2013-01-21  9:18 Leo Liu
From: Leo Liu @ 2013-01-21  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

During editing emacs crashed and the system kept a log like this:
http://bpaste.net/raw/71763/. I wonder if this is useful.

Cheers,
Leo

* Re: Emacs crash report from OS X
@ 2013-01-21 18:17 ` Jan Djärv
From: Jan Djärv @ 2013-01-21 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Liu; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hello.

21 jan 2013 kl. 10:18 skrev Leo Liu <sdl.web@gmail.com>:

> During editing emacs crashed and the system kept a log like this:
> http://bpaste.net/raw/71763/. I wonder if this is useful.

It crashes in the regexp code.  What was the input?  What did you do?

	Jan D.

* Re: Emacs crash report from OS X
@ 2013-01-22  1:09   ` Leo Liu
From: Leo Liu @ 2013-01-22  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On 2013-01-22 02:17 +0800, Jan Djärv wrote:
> It crashes in the regexp code.  What was the input?  What did you do?
>
> 	Jan D.

I think I was typing (mark-defun|) and it crashed when I typed SPC. '|'
is where point was. I had eldoc on. Other than that I don't have a way
to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Leo