Sascha Wilde wrote: > Daniel Pittman wrote: >>> Sascha Wilde writes: >> >>> I wrote a small patch, which makes it possible to use the GnuPG agent >>> (which is part of gpg 1.9 and considered ready to use by Werner) with >>> the GnuPG backend of pgg. > [...] >> I am not convinced that this is the best idea -- so far as I can see, if >> I were to set `pgg-gpg-use-agent' to `t' then I *must* use the agent. >> >> Is it not possible to enable gpg to try the agent first, then to prompt >> for a passphrase? > > Yes, that would be good. I'll try to implement it. I attached a patch which performs a test if gpg-agent is really available when pgg-gpg-use-agent is set to t. Please note, this new patch also fixees a bug, which was introduced by the original patch and broke non agent use... cheers sascha