On 2007-09-22 01:36 +0100, Nick Roberts wrote: > > > I suspect that you don't have the daemon process gpm running and > > > debug-on-error enabled. What would you expect to happen? > > > > That suspect is not true. I am using the mouse on Linux console just > > fine. > > Well I can't reproduce it on 23.0.50 which appears to be the trunk. I can see > it, however, on the emacs-unicode-2 branch (23.0.0). Maybe Kenichi Handa knows > how to fix it, otherwise it will have to wait until emacs-unicode-2 is merged > to the trunk. In Linux Console, `emacs -nw -q' t-mouse works just fine. I can highlights when mouse is over links etc. Now if I start emacs in screen-256color and then in Linux console, connect to it using "emacsclient -t", emacs crashes. I have managed to obtain the following backtrace: