Hi *, Mercurial[0] is a free, fast, lightweight Source Control Management system designed for efficient handling of very large distributed projects. I started maintaining a mercurial GNU Emacs repository, converted from the official CVS HEAD so one can enjoy the merits of an distributed SCM when hacking Emacs. The conversion is done automatically using cvs20hg and will be updated at leased once a day. The repository is available at http://hg.intevation.de/ For further information on the repository and on caveats please read the README.HG from my private repository: http://hg.intevation.de/emacs/wilde?f=6807696aa7a3;file=README.HG;style=raw For further information on mercurial see: http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi For further information on cvs20hg see: http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/ConvertingRepositories cheers sascha -- Sascha Wilde : The sum of intelligence on earth is a constant; : population is growing