Stefan Monnier writes: >> I'm a bit late to the icomplete-vertical party, but please let me show >> you my approach at supporting "\n" in 'icomplete-separator'. > > A side-note: I think the use of "..." to indicate that there are more > entries is a bad idea. Better represent it with the absence of > a terminator (e.g. in the normal icomplete-mode, it basically means > replace "...}" with ""). It will make the code simpler, more robust, > and a side benefit is that it will make slightly more efficient use of > the screen real estate. Good point! Removed ellipsis completelly. Or it was intended to remove it only in vertical mode?