Hi, I'm attaching a slightly updated patch to dictionary.el. The only change wrt to my previous patch is that `dictionary-match-word` now uses the new `external-completion-table` from Emacs 29 instead of `completion-table-dynamic` to allow leveraging arbitrary matching strategies that the dictionary server provides. For example, we can now set `dictionary-default-strategy` to the "soundex" matching strategy that dict.org provides to get completion candidates that sound similar to the minibuffer input (such as "tail", "tale" and "tell"). I've also rebased onto master branch to avoid conflicts in etc/NEWS.