Philip Kaludercic writes: > Eshel Yaron writes: > >> Philip Kaludercic writes: >> >>> Eshel Yaron writes: >>> >>>> + (dict :url "git://git.eshelyaron.com/dict.git" >>> >>> Do you have any other access method beside git://? >> >> For anonymous access, currently no. But I can mirror the repo to >> Sourcehut from where you can clone it via HTTPS. Would that be more >> convenient? > > That would be good, my understanding is that git:// is not encrypted so > we should avoid using it if possible. >>>> + :doc "README.org") >>> >>> Should we add a ":readme ignore" to prevent the contents of this file >>> from also appearing when the user invokes C-h P dict RET ? >> >> Sure, in this case would C-h P show the commentary section of dict.el? > > Right. Feel free to extend that with pointers, I just think we should > avoid overwhelming users with the entire documentation if they just want > to get the basic gist of a package. Alright, I'm attaching a new patch that addresses both these points.