John Yates writes: > On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 2:41 PM Howard Melman wrote: >> I've written a few transients that I've found useful, >> including one for help and others for customize, ediff, >> frame commands and one that toggles a ton of different minor >> modes and visual features. > > Are these available anywhere? Not as a package as they are just my own personal config. I did post a few here: https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/f3o0v8/anyone_have_good_examples_for_transient/fhq1lky/?context=3 Here's a screenshot of my help one: