* Re: [nongnu] elpa/beancount b01c8c59c9 2/3: Merge branch 'main' into more-xref
       [not found] ` <20240624015950.339C8C1FB73@vcs2.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2024-06-24  2:32   ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2024-06-24  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Blais; +Cc: emacs-devel

[ Salut Martin! ]

> -  "Directive names that can appear after a date and are _not_ followed by an account.")
> +  "Directive names that can appear after a date and are _not_ followed by an
> +account.")

[ Ideally the first line should "stand on its own".  I remember looking at
  this one and wondering how to do that.  I never bothered to send the
  corresponding patch, but I used:

      "Directives with a date but without an account.
    List of directive names that can appear after a date and that are
    _not_ followed by an account.")

]

> +(defun beancount-linked--get-target-under-point ()
> +  "Get link, tag or line no under point, or nil."

[ Not sure what you meant by "no under point".  ]

>  (defun beancount--fava-filter (process output)
>    "Open fava url as soon as the address is announced."
> +  (ignore process)
>    (if-let ((url (string-match "Running Fava on \\(http://.+:[0-9]+\\)\n" output)))
>        (browse-url (match-string 1 output))))

The officially sanctioned way to say that `process` is not used is with
an underscore:

    (defun beancount--fava-filter (_process output)

Offenders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

* Re: [nongnu] elpa/beancount b01c8c59c9 2/3: Merge branch 'main' into more-xref
@ 2024-06-24  3:08     ` Martin Blais
From: Martin Blais @ 2024-06-24  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: Martin Blais, emacs-devel