* hs-hide-block and goto-line
@ 2007-05-09 17:38 A Soare
From: A Soare @ 2007-05-09 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs   Dev  [emacs-devel]

If we keep a block of code hidden (with hs-hide-block) and we go to a line inside that block with goto-line, the block is not shown.

This happens in C mode. I believe that is lisp is the same.

* Re: hs-hide-block and goto-line
@ 2007-05-09 18:00 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2007-05-09 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alinsoar; +Cc: Emacs Dev [emacs-devel]

> If we keep a block of code hidden (with hs-hide-block) and we go to a line
> inside that block with goto-line, the block is not shown.  This happens in
> C mode.  I believe that is lisp is the same.

Try M-x reveal-mode.

* Re: hs-hide-block and goto-line
@ 2007-05-10 13:05 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2007-05-10 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alinsoar; +Cc: emacs-devel

Would you please provide a precise test case?

Please read the Bugs section in the Emacs manual, which provides
guidelines on how to write a bug report to give us the
necessary information so we can fix the bug.

* Re: hs-hide-block and goto-line
@ 2007-05-10 13:37 A Soare
From: A Soare @ 2007-05-10 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rms; +Cc: Emacs   Dev  [emacs-devel]

> Message du 10/05/07 à 15h08
> De : "Richard Stallman" <rms@gnu.org>
> A : alinsoar@voila.fr
> Copie à : emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Objet : Re: hs-hide-block and goto-line
>
> Would you please provide a precise test case?
>
> Please read the Bugs section in the Emacs manual, which provides
> guidelines on how to write a bug report to give us the
> necessary information so we can fix the bug.

As Stefan said, it is not a bug. He said that I must keep Reveal mode enabled to show automatically the text.