From: Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca>
To: rms@gnu.org
Cc: Adam Hupp <adam@hupp.org>, emacs-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: python-complete-symbol hangs
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 23:03:19 -0400	[thread overview]

> Would someone please DTRT and ack?
> If the problem is in Emacs 22, the fix should be too.

Adam Hupp <adam@hupp.org> posted a fix for it (and to add support for
Python-3.0) back in June, but I haven't heard from him since.  I thought we
were waiting for his paperwork to install his patch.

Maybe we could get a patch for this completion problem first (should be
well within the "tiny patch" limits).